New Life Church in Stonewall, MB is seeking a full-time Pastor to help the congregation of New Life Church connect with God through vibrant worship, with one another through authentic fellowship, and with our communities through faith-filled outreach.
New Life Church is a demographically diverse church of over 400 people in a growing community, within 20 kms of Winnipeg MB with a vision to connect, equip, and send people to extend Jesus to Stonewall, our region, and the world.
- To lead and coordinate worship services, in collaboration with the Lead Pastor
- To recruit and equip volunteers within worship ministries, including music and media teams
- To lead our connections ministry, organizing and overseeing the fellowship events and outreach ministry within the church and community
- Strong leadership abilities
- Good written, verbal and organizational skills
- Musical ability and expertise in voice or instrument
- Knowledge and experience in audio/visual and on-line technology
- Bachelor's degree
Three to five years of worship experience in ministry will be considered an asset.
A combination of experience and skills will be considered when selecting candidates. For a full ministry description click here.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com, along with the answers to the following questions:
1. How have your past life and ministry experiences reflected the priorities identified in New Life Church's Mission Statement?
2. In reading through our Statement of Faith, what specific statements resonate with you, and which, if any, might you have questions about?
3. What are your thoughts on today’s worship music?
Closing date for applications will be August 7, 2020.