New Life Church in Stonewall, MB is seeking a full-time Pastor to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by connecting them to God through worship, and to one another through community.
New Life Church is a demographically diverse church of over 400 people in a growing community, within 20 kms of Winnipeg MB with a vision to connect, equip and send people to extend Jesus to Stonewall, our region, and the world.
• To lead and coordinate worship services, in collaboration with the lead pastor
• To recruit and equip volunteers within worship ministries, including music and media teams
• To lead our community life ministry, strengthening and starting Life groups and recruiting and equipping Life Group leaders
1. Strong leadership abilities
2. Good written, verbal and organizational skills
3. Musical ability and expertise in voice or instrument
4. Bachelors degree
5. Minimum of 5 years experience in ministry
Experience leading Life Group ministry, and audio/visual technical knowledge will be considered assets.
A combination of experience and skills will be considered when selecting candidates. For a full ministry description click here.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com, along with the answers to the following three questions.
3 questions for Pastor of Worship and Community Life
1. How have your past life and ministry experiences reflected the priorities identified in New Life Church's Mission Statement?
2. In reading through our Statement of Faith, what specific statements resonate with you, and which, if any, might you have questions about?
3. What does discipleship mean to you and how would you foster a disciple making culture in a church?