New Life Church in Stonewall, Manitoba is seeking a full-time Pastor to lead people in a growing relationship with Jesus Christ, connecting and equipping them to disciple others to extend Jesus to Stonewall, the Interlake and the world.
New Life Church is a demographically diverse church of over 400 people in a growing community, within 20 km of Winnipeg, Manitoba with a mission to make disciples who experience new life in Christ, express new life to one another, and extend new life to those who don’t yet know God.
• To lead our community life ministry, strengthening and starting Life Groups and recruiting and equipping Life Group leaders
• To oversee and grow our outreach and prayer ministries
• To oversee teaching and training in different areas of Christian life, such as marriage and family, evangelism and Biblical studies
1. Strong leadership abilities
2. Experience leading Life Group ministry
3. Good written, verbal and organizational skills
4. Bachelors degree
5. Minimum of 5 years of experience in ministry
A combination of experience and skills will be considered when selecting candidates. Click here for a full ministry description.
To apply for this position please send your resume to email@example.com, along with the answers to the following three questions. Applications for this position will be accepted until May 31st, 2020.
3 questions for Pastor of Discipleship
1. How have your past life and ministry experiences reflected the priorities identified in New Life Church's Mission Statement?
2. In reading through our Statement of Faith, what specific statements resonate with you, and which, if any, might you have questions about?
3. What does discipleship mean to you and how would you foster a disciple making culture in a church?