Do you have a passion for developing youth and young adults to grow in faith, ministry, and missions?
New Life Church has an opportunity for you in leading the next generation to EXPERIENCE new life in Christ, EXPRESS new life to one another, and EXTEND new life to those who do not yet know God.
New Life Church is a healthy and thriving church located in Stonewall, MB and we are looking for someone who has a passion for God, youth, and taking Jesus’ love to the world.
- To love our young people where they are;
- To ensure that the spiritual and practical needs of the youth and young adults are being addressed;
- To develop creative and meaningful programming for the youth/young adult ministry; and
- To oversee the training and development of youth and young adult leaders.
1. Have an undergraduate degree or equivalent experience;
2. Have 2-3 years experience in ministry; and
3. Have strong leadership and administration skills.
A variety of experience and skills will be considered when selecting candidates.
To apply for this position please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, along with the answers to the following three questions.
1. How have your past life and ministry experiences reflected the priorities identified in New Life Church's Mission Statement?
2. In reading through our Statement of Faith, what specific statements resonate with you, and which, if any, might you have questions about?
3. What are two key issues that youth in Canada are facing today, and how would you help them navigate through these issues?